Go Green Challenge

Climate change is a global challenge. With the aim of changing the future for the global good, CTC Global SG embarked on a mission in FY22 to fight climate change, and to rally all employees to participate in sustainability efforts together as One-CTC. ​In collaboration with SusGain, a rewards app that promotes sustainability in Singapore, CTC Global SG launched a series of campaigns and activities to engage, enable, encourage, and exemplify green habits among employees to do their part to build a sustainable future.​

Our Journey

Launch of CTC Go Green Challenge

Through a 6-weeks gamified challenge, employees used the SusGain app to scan QR codes at various checkpoints within the office, as well as engaging in sustainable activities to earn points. Each week, the initiatives were based on selected SDGs, with the focus mainly on Carbon Conscious Living, Zero Food Waste, Volunteering, and Health & Well-being.​

Within the first week of launch, we saw over 900 activities being completed by our employees.

Fashion Donation Drive 1.0

Keeping in mind the importance of a circular economy, we organized our first ever fashion donation drive to encourage all employees to donate any unworn clothing to be reused and recycled. In total, 216 pieces of clothing were collected, out of which 86% were reused and the remaining 14% were upcycled into a fabric artwork.

Brunch & Learn Session

As the next step of our initiative, we invited the founder of SusGain, Caroline Barr to share with us about our local sustainability infrastructure and the little green steps we could take to live more consciously.

Creating CTC 50th Anniversary Gift

Utilizing the clothing collected from the Fashion Donation Drive, the staff came together to craft a meaningful gift for CTC Global SG’s 50th Anniversary.

Eco Paddle Race at Pasir Ris Beach

It was a sunny Friday morning as the CTC SG team headed out to Pasir Ris Beach to engage in a meaningful beach and sea clean up activity. A total of 120kg of trash was collected in just 2 hours.

We concluded our 6-week challenge with a blast!

This challenge motivated and encouraged many CTC SG employees to lead an eco-friendlier lifestyle by saving water, printing wisely, practicing zero waste, eating healthy and much more. ​

Following this movement, CTC Global Singapore is committed in continuing its sustainability journey with its people as the key drivers in enabling this change. ​