Sales Support Representative (Government, Education and Healthcare)
Date Posted: November 23, 2018 Location: Singapore
- Function as sales support to internal sales team member for RFP, ITQ, RFIs.
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for sales team and administration purposes.
- Follow up with customers on telephone or emails for administration purposes.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming inquiries from customers.
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
- Keep record of sales trend and work closely with sales team for monthly sales forecast.
- Other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in IT Sales industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and proactive, as well as a good team player.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.