System Engineer (Wintel)
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting and upgrade of all IT systems or components.
- Work with the engineering teams to translate design requirements into Microsoft and VMware.
- Assist with the planning, execution, monitoring and control of all engineering project related tasks and activities.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on issues while monitoring and maintaining environment stability.
- Document software and system configuration.
- Participate and assist with 24x7 support of the environment.
- Address and close technical issues reports
- Evaluate results of investigation reviews
- Develop problem solving guidelines, checklists, or other materials to respond to user problems that are recurring
- Minimum 6 years of Information Technology work experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge on some brand hardware on installation and troubleshooting
- Possess strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Possess strong teamwork ethics and able to work well with team members
- Demonstrate good knowledge on VMWare vSphere and supporting products
- Demonstrate good knowledge on Windows Server Support
- Demonstrate good understanding of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of IaaS and Cloud Knowledge is an advantage (AWS, Azure)