Network Project Engineer
- Understand and analyze customers’ requirements to design the enterprise technical solutions which meet customers’ needs.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement and change to network configuration
- Maintain network documentation. Prepare operation and management reports.
- Define processes to manage the network infrastructure
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT networking hands-on experience in LAN, WAN, Security
- Must be Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certified
- Understanding of IT technology and experience in deployment of Enterprise and Wide Area Networks
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in managing TCP/IP, Routing protocols, IDS, IPS, Cisco Catalyst Switches and Cisco Routers, OSPF, EIGRP, Layer 2 technologies VTP, STP, Etherchannel, Wireless LANs, Security standards, Implementation and Analysis (Packet Sniffing) Firewalls (Checkpoint \ Mcaffee Entreprise \ Cisco PIX), Big IP F5 Appliance LTM, Bluecoat Packet shaper 3500, VPN Appliances : Cisco VPN Concentrator 3500, BIG IP F5 APM
- Familiar with Network Monitoring Software Solar winds, MRTG, PRTG