Inside Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell IT Services solutions and related offerings to existing and prospective customers.
- Support Account / Sales Managers in growing customer pipeline by identifying potential business opportunities and prospecting new customers through cold calling.
- Establish a deep understanding of IT Services portfolio with adjacent offerings and solutions and be able to position the value of the Services package to clients within the context of each client's business.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Managers to tailor Services scope definition, including client specific project plans, cost benefit analysis, resource requirements and contract related documentation to suit customer’s business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with various teams, such as product, channels, pre-sales, finance and service delivery to develop business relationships and help Account / Sales Managers to achieve sales goals.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Managers for forecasting of sales prospects according to services, timeline, and value.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Manager in the preparation of sales reports to management to update customer needs, problems and interests, sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through timely communication and follow up to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years administrative and customer management / sales experience in IT industry.
- Highly motivated and driven with a proven track record in sales / sales support & administration.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Diploma or Degree in IT / Business IT or equivalent.
- Experience in using CRM (especially Dynamics 365) is a plus