Inside Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell IT Services solutions and related offerings to existing and prospective customers.
- Support Account / Sales Mangers in growing customer pipeline by identifying potential business opportunities and prospecting new customers through cold calling.
- Establish a deep understanding of IT Services portfolio with adjacent offerings and solutions and be able to position the value of the Services package to clients within the context of each
- client's business.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Managers to tailor Services scope definition, including client specific project plans, cost benefit analysis, resource requirements and contract related documentation to suit customer’s business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with various teams, such as product, channels, pre-sales, finance and service delivery to develop business relationships and help Account / Sales Managers to achieve sales goals.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Mangers for forecasting of sales prospects according to services, timeline, and value.
- Provision of support to Account / Sales Manager in the preparation of sales reports to management to update customer needs, problems and interests, sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through timely communication and follow up to expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years administrative and customer management / sales experience in IT industry.
- Highly motivated and driven with a proven track record in sales / sales support & administration.
- Excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Diploma or Degree in IT / Business IT or equivalent.
- Experience in using CRM (especially Dynamics 365) is a plus