With the continuous growth in network and an increase in online usage, Network Security has become a huge demand from organizations to provide a defense in depth security, for all purposes. Because of this, security has now become a major concern today.
IT Security now has a defense in depth concept. An intentional attack may be launched from attackers outside or within the corporate environment. If this happens, business confidential data will be compromised, resulting to financial loss, loss of business integrity, loss of company reputation and image, followed by loss of consumers.
To achieve the defence in depth concept, offerings need to be mitigated.
However, IT security may come at a price, such as hindering network access due to incorrect or inefficient security solutions design, resulting to loss of business opportunity and business agility.
We, at CTC Global Singapore, will make the right balance between the IT Security needs and the right business operations requirements through holistic solutions.
CTC Global Singapore Offerings
Network security is not something you can afford to let loose; every little action can cause a security breach in the network. Therefore, CTC Global Singapore offers a full coverage of security services to control and eliminate all sorts of risks and threats that is to the network. The defense in depth is usually broken down into layers:
Perimeter or Outer Layer Defense Protection, Data Archival, Centralized Backup Consolidation
- ATP (Advance Threat Protection) – able to detect previously unknown threats and
mitigate with actionable solutions
- Email and Web Security – nowadays unknown threats can be found in e-mail attachments, or Web application injections like SQL injections.
- IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention System/ Intrusion Detection System) – able to detect and/or mitigate suspicious or malicious intent traffics not picked up in the sandboxing, due to positive false masking.
Mid layer Defense
- NGFW (Nextgen Firewall) or UTM (Unified Threat Management) – able to micro-segment the internal networks into manageable and controlled zones with policy and access lists.
- NAC (Network Admission Control) – the NAC working in conjunction with the firewall policies and ACL will further enhance control of network and data access control.
- Data Forensics – to analyze and detect legitimate actions and/or traffic patterns and behavioral patterns that are out of the ordinary, and are not picked up by the perimeter defense or firewalls.
- Security Event Monitoring (SIEM) – working in conjunction with Firewall and data forensic platforms, the actual unseen or undetected threat can be found and mitigated
- Host Security – With host base installed, clients will be offered real-time scanning of active applications, data transfer, and mitigations.
- Data at Rest and Data in Motion, DLP (Data Leakage Prevention) – these will ensure data security and integrity.
Perimeter or Outer Layer Defense
- ATP (Advance Threat Protection)
- Email and Web Security
- IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention System/ Intrusion Detection System)
Mid Layer Defence
- NGFW(Nextgen Firewall) or UTM(Unified Threat Management
- Data Forensic
- Security Event Monitoring(SIEM)
- Host Security
- Data at Rest and Data in Motion,DLP (Data Leakage Prevention)